Back to jobs

Social Media Exec

Job description

Social Media Exec
27-30k + bonus
Wigan WN5 0LP

Social Media Exec role with a focus on writing and creating B2B & B2C content for a range of social media platforms. Active or passive involvement in strategy and planning; Openness to level and ability, due to high level of in-house support. Market leading home and building improvements product company, operating UK and US. Discretionary bonus paid twice yearly at Christmas and April; Incredible pension, up to 17.5% depending on employee contribution; Free parking; Casual attire; Company with very high retention rates due to brilliant company culture.

Working closely with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Exec, the Social Media Exec will be involved in:

- The creation of written, graphical, and video content for social media channels, emails; Experience in writing, or graphics, or video would be ideal but not essential as the in-house team have these skills

- Managing the posting, scheduling, and monitoring of social media across various platforms (eg Linkedin, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram)

- Working with colleagues, customers, and some brand advocates (influencers) to generate impactive content, including product demonstrations, testimonials and case studies, events, before & afters, infographics, and drone footage (they’re happy to train on drone use if interested).

- Developing social media plans in advance to ensure a consistent through put of content

- Helping to build the community through interaction

The Social Media Exec may currently be in a similar role but looking for more autonomy / responsibility, a better working culture, and / or more opportunity to develop; the ideal candidates would come with the following:

- A Marketing or Social media qualification

- 2 or more years experience in a Social Media focussed role (B2B or B2C)

- Experience working across a range of social platforms

- Confident communicator, comfortable interacting with team mates, stakeholders, and end users

- The ability to absorb information and turn it in to engaging content appropriate for the platform

- Driving license

The Social Media Exec will be joining a large, industry leading, building improvement product manufacturer, that was established over 30 years ago, and that boasts impressively high staff retention rates. Excellent people focussed employer. This is a great place to work and to build your skill set. This role will see you out on the road quite frequently, mainly local, sourcing content from projects and customers, so a driving license is essential. Free parking on-site. Amazing pension - the employer will contribute 10% if employee contributes 7.5% (totalling 17.5%).

This role is live and of high priority, please apply with your CV asap.